- ManiApartments Private Beach (20m). Grey rocks, emerald waters, natural bay with a springboard and stairs, many little corners formed by the rocks where you can enjoy Swimming alone or with company. Springboard for diving and ladder available.
- Agios Dimitrios (100m). Next to a small fish port, a hospitable beach with pebbles and sand.
- Katafigio (500m). Sleek rocks, deep, crystal clear waters. Above Katafigio beach there is one of the longest cave in Greece, you can visit it for free.
- Pantazi (1Km). One of the most beautiful beaches of the area. Grey sand and small pebbles.
- Stoupa Beach (4.5 km). A beautiful sandy beach where guests can enjoy themselves the whole day. With lots of shops and taverns along the beach.
- Trahila (4Km). You will discover amazing rocky beaches all the way from ManiApartments to Trahila.
- Kalogria (5Κm). A cosmopolitan beach where you can enjoy the golden sand and visit a cafe, a tavern or a bar.
- The following beaches are also worth visiting: Delfinia, Ritsa, Foneas, Kalamitsi
What you’ll love about Swimming in Mani:
- Explore the beaches at your own pace. Find the the right beach that suits you. Blue or green water? Rock beach or sandy beach? The choice is yours.
- Find the secret beaches. Every spot of Mani place has a hidden beach.
- Explore as many as you can. See a whole variety of marine life – including turtles, on the crystal clear blue water.
- Snorkel and dive. Experience the underwater beauty of this renowned region.
|Details at a glance:|
|Opening hours||The beaches are not staffed and do not get closed off in the evenings.
You can swim day or night, depending your desire.
|Sights and highlights||Wide range of beaches available, sand or rock, blue or green water etc.|
|What to bring||Hat
Comfortable walking shoes
|Booking information||No bookings required.
|How to get there||You will find a big variation of maps on the local supermarkets and bookstores, for all kind of trips.
For more information please ask us.
|The information above should be used as a guide only. Activity/tour details are subject to change at any time.|