A few things to note about Walking-Hiking:
- There are a range of trails available depending on your fitness levels, and how far you want to walk.
- Please consider weather conditions before setting off.
- There are no toilets on the trails.
- Fires are prohibited.
- To keep the environment as pristine as possible, please take all your rubbish with you.
- With tables scattered along the walking trails, there are plenty of places to stop and enjoy a picnic.
|Details at a glance:|
|Opening hours||The trails are not staffed and do not get closed off in the evenings. We recommend you walk at a time of day that suits your level of ability.
|Sights and highlights||Wide range of trails available, depending on your fitness levels, the weather conditions, and how far you want to walk.|
|What to bring||Hat
Comfortable walking shoes
A jacket or warm clothing
|Suggested tracks||Pantazi-Pigi-Platsa-Kotroni: Follow the ancient path that Pausanias passed on the 2nd century AD. Walking time: 2-3 hours.
Taygetos mountain Peak: The “roof” of Peloponnese, at 2400 metes high! Walking time: 4-5 hours.
|How to get there||Refer to the individual walking trails for information about where each starts and finishes. You will find a big variation of maps on the local supermarkets and bookstores, for all kind of trips. For more information please ask us.|
|Booking information||No bookings required. If you want to hire professionals to guide you, please visit www.2407m.com (Open from March 1 until October 31).
|The information above should be used as a guide only. Activity/tour details are subject to change at any time.|